The All-New Bavarian Brilliance
With over 40 years of excellence in the automotive industry, BMW continues to spring surprises. The age-long auto manufacturer recently unveiled its all-new BMW 7 Series that’s stronger, bolder and more seductive.
Say hello to the all-new BMW 740Li and BMW 730Li. Offering affluent comfort paired with the best driving experience you’ll ever get, the all-new BMW 7 Series possesses a wide and new range of exciting features that add prestige to not just the brand, but also the power and credibility of the German automakers. The engine and the transmission of these cars have been upgraded, making them more cutting-edge than ever. Both cars are equipped with the BMW Twin Power Turbo engines, offering trailblazing speeds, efficient fuel consumption and reduced carbon-dioxide emission.
What’s with the all-new BMW 740Li and BMW 730Li?
- Carbon-Fibre-Reinforced Plastic (CFRP) – blended in its intelligent mix of aluminium and high-strength steel components as well as its use of magnesium
- highly sophisticated, precision-honed chassis technology – for superior driving dynamics and comfort
- Driving Experience Control switch – COMFORT, SPORT, ECO PRO and for the first time, ADAPTIVE modes can all be activated directly at the push of a button
- BMW Display Key – another world-first in the luxury segment is a key that displays various status data for the vehicle and enables operation of selected functions via the integrated Touch Display
- BMW Head-Up Display is now more advanced than ever. The display area is around 70 per cent larger and now includes various additional functions including a 3D view of intersections
As for colors, the BMW 740Li comes in in Black Sapphire, Cashmere Silver, Mineral White, Sophisto Grey and Imperial Blue. The BMW 730Li meanwhile comes with the same colour scheme, except that the Imperial Blue is replaced with Jatoba. The upholstery for the 740Li is Leather Nappa while the 730Li has Leather Dakota, with a choice of colours Black, Canberra Beige or Cognac.